don't click here

Submissions are back up

Print

Author Topic: Submissions are back up  (Read 13487 times)

Offline GerbilSoft

• Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
Submissions are back up
« on: December 01, 2020, 08:53:29 pm »
I finally figured out the underlying issue that I noticed when trying to migrate to the new VPS previously. (It was some difference in how MariaDB 10.3 handled a particular query compared to MySQL 5.x.)

Submissions are back up. Registration is still down for now; I will re-enable it later this week after setting up an updated spam filter.

Offline Pokemonmaster888

Re: Submissions are back up
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 02:15:17 am »
I am glad to hear this. As I talked to you about earlier this year, can you prioritize one addition to this site, which is submitting proof/comments for existing submissions without changing the submission value itself? This will remove the need to create false record history entries to get that task actioned.

Offline jw13

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 04:14:14 am »
YEEEEEEESSSS!!!! GET HYPED!! :DDDD

Offline MrSparkle

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2020, 12:13:12 am »
Neat. I don't if I have some stats ready to submit but I'll check!
Doin Good

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2020, 07:53:26 pm »
It's great to see submissions back up again GerbilSoft - I know these issues that land on you to fix comes out of your own time, and certainly can't imagine data migration or server problems to be straightforward but think I speak for many we appreciate it, and thanks! ^_^

Offline Zurggriff

Submission Comments
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 10:28:17 pm »
I am glad to hear this. As I talked to you about earlier this year, can you prioritize one addition to this site, which is submitting proof/comments for existing submissions without changing the submission value itself? This will remove the need to create false record history entries to get that task actioned.

I would also like to see this added to the site, when you can get around to it, if it is even possible. I have record stats without a video link dated prior to 2017 and adding those links to the comments without cluttering the submission histories could help with visibilty of competition on the site. There are likely other players in the same situation.
Championships held: Sonic 2, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic Mania, Sonic 4: Episode Metal, Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Forces

Zero Point Championships held: Sonic 4: Episode Metal

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2021, 06:49:29 am »
Great to hear! (^_^) I'll see if I got anything to submit!
GameCube. That is all I need to say.

Print

Hits: 1,817 | Hits This Month: 17 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.10 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.